Dedicated Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney Stands Up for Accident Victims
Knowledgeable attorney focuses on getting injured clients compensated
Few things can alter your life as permanently and suddenly as a serious injury. In an instant, a negligent act can lead to an accident that leaves you dealing with lost wages and mounting medical bills. At Goodey Injury Law in Las Vegas, Nevada, I am devoted entirely to helping accident victims seek justice through filing personal injury claims. If you or a loved one were injured because of another party’s negligence, you deserve aggressive and experienced legal representation to give you the best chance at collecting maximum compensation.
Aggressive advocate offers thorough representation for those who have suffered harm
If another party caused your injury and you are considering taking legal action, you can count on my firm to deliver:
- Hands-on counsel — When you retain my services, your case will receive the one-on-one attention it deserves. I will work with you directly throughout every step of your case.
- Strategic guidance — I will carefully review the evidence in order to craft a strategic case plan designed to get you the best possible results.
- Effective advocacy — My clients trust that I will put my knowledge of the courts, excellent judgment and extensive resources to work when advocating for their best interests. I am never afraid to take your case to court if negotiations don’t produce a fair settlement.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury, you need experienced legal counsel in your corner. My firm can help you navigate the personal injury claims process while you focus on your physical recovery.
Determined legal counselor pursues the maximum possible compensation for clients
At my Las Vegas firm, I handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including ones involving:
- Auto accidents — If you were injured in an auto, motorcycle, ridesharing accident or you were struck as a pedestrian, I will work to hold the negligent party accountable. Motor vehicle collisions can be extremely severe, with some victims suffering traumatic brain injuries that could involve long-term treatment. No matter what type of injury you sustained, I will push for a fair compensation amount.
- Slip and falls — If you sustained an injury from a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property, the property owner may be liable. I will work diligently to determine whether or not you have a case, then fight for your right to compensation.
- Dog bites — A dog bite injury can be incredibly severe, and treatment could cost you a significant amount of money. I help victims of dog attacks pursue claims against the animal’s owner in order to recover an amount that reflects the true extent of their injuries.
- Medical malpractice— You have the right to seek money damages when a medical provider deviates from a professional standard of care and you suffer an injury as a result. I will help you pursue a medical malpractice case against the negligent parties. If a loved one dies due to their injuries, I can help you pursue damages for the wrongful death of your family member.
For all types of personal injury cases, my office works on a contingency fee basis, meaning we don’t get paid unless you do.
Contact a Las Vegas personal injury lawyer for a consultation
Goodey Injury Law helps clients throughout the Las Vegas area with their personal injury matters. To schedule your initial consultation, call my office at 702-703-1888 or contact me online.